At Antunes, we invest in our company, our team members and our partners to ensure our continued success. Because we are a family owned company, we do not have to focus on short-term gains for shareholders at the expense of long-term strategies. We continually look at the big picture by focusing on five core values and beliefs.
- Integrity – We keep our word. We are ethical. We hold ourselves to a single high standard of integrity in everything we do.
- People – We respect and trust each other. We value the diversity of our workforce. We invest in our team members. We believe in the worth of every individual and that the future of our company is dependent on these team members.
- Excellence – We continually pursue excellence. We expect every solution, product and service that we provide to consistently exceed the customers’ expectations. We are accountable.
- Passion – We are passionate about building an enduring great company. By doing so, we serve all of our customers, team members, suppliers and the societies we touch.
- Family – We are a privately held company that prides itself on being family owned and operated. We intend to stay that way.
Our ideals about family stem from our founder, August J. Antunes. He brought his wife, Virginia, into the company to work alongside him, which created a family atmosphere that still exists today. The family mentality supports our belief of the importance of people and working together as a team. We also empower our team members to make decisions in order to make our customers successful. Our team members are passionate, have the highest degree of integrity and strive for excellence.